Thursday 3 October 2013

Chiso Zanmai

Last day of Semester 1..
Pic taken in class w a slice of Pizza, thanks to Lynette our lecturer for the treat! (: 
One day before, a few of us made plans for lunch buffet after school so I stopped after two slices.
A pity! Cos I like pizzas, but the value-for-money weekday lunch buffet at Chiso Zanmai totally made up for it. (:

Chiso Zanmai
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
(The Central), #02-17
+65 6221 3177

Notable food items:
Corn croquette - It's so soft and sweet on the inside. My happy food (:
Curry - The curry was really thick and I rmb one of my classmate likes it so much she drenched it all over her rice!
Stewed beef - YUMMIEST item out of everything. If you'd looked closely, you would notice that I went for it twice <3 
La Opera(right of the panna cotta) - The amount of layers are a good giveaway on how interesting the texture is. It's a perfect finale to the buffet, fun textures wakes me up from the dulling amount of food I've been putting into my mouth for the past hour.
Before we leave, a picture of everyone present!
And when we do leave...

Remember to remove the card from the stand and place it on the table so that it can be cleared! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment