Sunday 22 September 2013

SIMGE Open House Sept 2013


I'm in an extreme good mood right now \(●⌒∇⌒●)/

Heehee I just woke up from crashing after Open House ytd.
It was my first time at any open houses.
My first time, and I was there as a student ambassador. How unexpected? Haha



The experience was one of a kind(in a good way).
I not only survived it but also enjoyed it!
I didn't know it could be this fun even though I'm only helping out and sharing my experience. It's quite cool actually hehs

& I didn't tell anyone outside school(cept for le loverboy) cos it just wasn't something my friends/family would expect me to be part of?
Tbh, I even surprised myself.
These are what went through my mind when I was making my way to school:







Not that I find being a student ambassador an adversity. Laughs.
The lemons and negativeness in my case would be my introversion.


I remember the time in Kindergarten during playtime. 
Everyone, clutching toys, would bustle around
while the too-shy meek little me play alone... 

I still hold a fond memory of that castle in pastel palettes. It was the most beautiful thing in the room. (: 
My teacher was my only friend. 


But I digress. Being an introvert, I'd missed so many chances I could've taken.
To speak my mind and to fight for things I want, among other stuffs.
I figured, I'm too big to let it set me back anymore. I had to make a change. I want to.
This is the start. Next, I wna go out there and do something.
Volunteer works, charity events etc. Making a difference. We'll see.

Ytd, given that it was my first big step, I was scared out of my wits at the thought of interacting with people ><
God, I even wished that nobody comes up to me.. which is ridiculous lol
I'm super super thankful Nisha's there with me. My mental support (';
It's sad when she had to leave halfway but I know she stayed as long as she could to keep me company.
Hope she gets well soon <3



What I'm about to say is as flameworthy as using 'swag' but seriously, YOLO.
You only live once, and I plan to make the most out of it.
Baby steps everyday. Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment