Thursday 26 September 2013

Group Therapy Coffee

Group Therapy Coffee
49 Duxton Hill #02-01
Tel: 6222 2554
Website: http://www.gtcoffee.com
 Utensils are served in a mini pail wahahaha so cute!
The cafe is full of trickets *Sparkly eyed*
The menu reminds me of my mugging days lolol
Pached eggs $15
I thought there's no way I would be full after two poached eggs and some salmon on toast so we ordered a dessert to share, to be served later.
As it turn out, I was full! We were full! Probably because fo the thick toast? omnomnom
It is soooo good I thik it deserves another closeup! Hahaha
Flourless cake with vanilla ice cream
Both of us couldn't finish this, such a pity.
I looooove love love flourless chocolate cake cos it's taste 99% of chocolate.
Pictures around the cafe.
We find the sofa seats uncomfortable to eat in as it's paired/accompanied with a low coffee table.
 But overall, a great place to chill with friends!
 My birthday present this year! :D
 I specifically asked for a earpiece and I got a pink one!
The color's so pretty heehee
Big love to lengleng for the present and for taking me to the cafe. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment