Thursday 9 December 2010

Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant (The Heeren)

Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant

It's my first visit there & I took truckloads of pics of the food!
Went for the lunch on a weekday. Lowest budget time slot for the restaurant. hahs. Alot of food were unavailable tho! e.g. lobster, white chocolate fondue etc.

But the quality of the spread available had already won me over.
Read on (:

 

The restaurant's concept is by separating the floor into different parts with different themes. It's interesting to walk around & look at other parts of the dining area.

 

Today, we are lead to the brighter part of the restaurant. Playing with shapes, lines & circles to be exact. There're mostly hugh tables in this area.

 

The only one pic I manage to took of the buffet area because I was so busy pigging away. Sorry!

 

Sashimi

There's fresh salmon, maguro, hamachi, smoked salmon, smoked tuna(i like!), & tako.

 

Flower crabs & scallops served cold

Bigger than the usual ones I have with unexpectedly more meat!

 

Salmon heads!

They were gone within minutes every time the basket holding the heads are refilled.
(I could be less crude in forming the above statement hahas)

 

Prefered the ones at Suki Sushi tho!

These heads here are grilled & seasoned in the simplest method.

 

Teppanyaki; bean sprout & veggies. The adult had many servings of them.

 

Freakinghotitsetsyouonfire clams

 

Japanese thin-crust pizza

One of my fav item at Kiseki's! Look at the ratio of cheese to the thin crust! pawned! :D

 

Some yakimono & surprisingly good garlic rice.

Imo, the garlic rice is better than the ones offered at lot1 Sakae!

 

Grandma peeling prawns for us.

Because if she didn't, we won't touch the prawns as we are lazy like that~ :x

 

Seafood soup/hotpot

Sweet with too much msg ):

 

One thing I had to mention is the Prawn tempura!

It's super cripsy & I can eat as much as I can without feeling bloated with flour :D

 

Teppanyaki; pork, chicken, & dory fish

 

Everyone loves the teppanyaki counter

The meat are nicely seasoned & cooked. One more highlight of it, the sides are crispy!

 

Two different egg dishes are available

One of which is the Chawanmushi, which were one of their signature dishes. I thought it's just okok only, mebbe due to the fact that I only took this when my tummy is nearly reaching the verge.

 

Another's the omelette

You can top it with as much mayonaise & bonito flakes you like! Wooooo~

 

It's relatively sweet with ham on the inside. Tho I hate sweet food which are meant to be consumed warm, i think this is pretty good. (:

 

Carbonara Spaghetti

Their a-la-minute pasta is an absolutely must-have in Kiseki!
You take as much mushrooms, clams,  squids, prawns, capsicums on a plate & pass it to the chef. Informing him/her of your choice of pasta to be serve in either carbonara or wafu sauce (mild spicy).

 

Salad drenched with thousand island sauce.
I hate peanuts >(

 

Blue coral jelly

 

Hugh array of desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth!

I heard that the tofu cheesecake there is one of their signature dish. Try it when you visit them!

 

My greentea waffle with strawberry sauce & tiny chocolate balls ^^

 

Chocolate Fondue!!!

This is the reason why we chose to dine at Kiseki's in the first place.
But this too is the wrong way to have it! Consumed this way, the chocolate is too cloying you'll get sick of eating soon enough. Not good, especially when you're at a buffet place.

 

This is the correct way! (hehs machiam i pro right?!)

Dip the stick into the iced water after getting the marshmallow&such into melted chocolate.
Aunties behind me in queue look at me wide-eyed when I was moving on to put my sticks of marshmallow&such into the cold water.

Then they followed suit when they see the chocolate solidified & got their science registered. hahas

 

Take note not to waste food people (:

 

One last plate of the salmon head! (we rarely get to eat these!)

 

Any idea what this is?

The salmon's eyeball!
*laughs hysterically*

 

This restaurant is a gem found for me.

Have been psycho-ing my friends to go wth me after probation(only then can I apply for leave)!

 

3 comments:

  1. wow.. the eyeball -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you glutton!!!!!! Teehee. The food it looks incredibly yummmmmmY! ♥ Linz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiseki ftw! hahaha

    ReplyDelete