Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Updates & Apologies

First, i'd like to apologise to Suki & Yx.
My phone line has been cut off cos of late payment :/
So i couldn meet up w you on the day we were supposed to meet
& even contact you to inform you, even till now ):

I didn't want to contact you through my family cos,
Well, you know ..

Good news though. I've made payment
& Hopefully i'll be able to sms within these few days.
Will sms you asap!
Hopefully you seen this post so you won't be angry at me ><

lovelovees ❤

 

Okay, back to updates yea!
Been taking care of baby linzcoln on behalf of xiaoyi.
Cos she have to stand in for another of my aunt
To assist my uncle's business.

I grew to love him alot alot more these few days.
He's like a bubblegum alr.
Keep 'sticking' to me.
Xiaoy also complain that he 'Xi xin yan jiu'
Something like: once he get a new toy, he will bo chup the old one alr.

He had to make sure ppl LOOK at him play>
When i'm too tired looking after him, & close my eyes for just a ll while,
He'll hit my forehead till im awake. lol
I can't bury my face under the blanket, else he will start crying ><!
So cute cute one right!
& many more la.
But i dunwan bore you alr. Hahs.

 

Lemme just show you Linzcoln's most feared toy!!

 

http://www.prezziesplus.co.uk/user/products/lg-giant-duck.jpg

quACKKKKKKKK ~
(Translations: Byeeeeeees!)

No comments:

Post a Comment