Sunday, 24 March 2013

2013 Resolutions!



The last time update about my life was.. a day before school starts? And semester3 is nearing soon lolol

Guess I broke last year's new year resolutions. #firstworldproblem

Ohwels, time to make a new list! 

 

2013 RESOLUTION

(♥) Maintain GPA 3.0 and above

(♥) Better time management. School, Work, lovely people in my life

(♥) Make time for family. Call me a kid, but I want to see my mum more than a few times a year 

(♥) Spend more time with friends, treat my friends better, & give them more attention <3

(♥) Plan my time and schedule. No more last minute chionging!

(♥) Start taking notes in class & make use of highlighters!

(♥) Try to maintain eye contact with people ><

(♥) Take more polaroids & neoprints! My attempt to capture my youth heehee

(♥) GYMMING. At least once every semester

(♥) Improve my sense of direction. I've been foddle for ridicule ever since I lost my way in Wheelock for half an hour ): 

(♥) Be punctual for work & hopefully cope studies with my pt job

(♥) Explore neat little cafes & new food places 

(♥) Save enough money for an end-of-year trip!

(♥) Learn to bake cakes :D

(♥) Last but not least, spend more time with Babylinz & possibly be his favourite person? hehs!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment